Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Matte Nails!

Matte Nails!

I bought some Essie matte nail varnish!
It's really effective and doesn't feel at all chalky like I feared.


I've been wanting to use matte nail varnish ever since I first saw a 
picture of some and managed to find some today in boots.


I wanted to play around with matte and non matte of the 
same colour. I love how it turned out.


The contrast didn't really show up properly without the flash, 
which is why the next few are really overly bright!


The lines on my index finger aren't the straightest...
(You can blame my cat for that!) 


Although it was pretty expensive (£8.99!) I really love the matte effect! 
And will be using it a lot more!

x x


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the nail art you've done, so pretty! Always wanted to try a matte polish, and now i want it more! Lovely review.

    Hannah

    Hannahmariebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    You really should! It's so affective!
    There are a few other matte polishes! Bourjois and Rimmel do some that are cheaper, the boots I went to just didn't have any in stock!
    Love how simple and effective the matte and shiny french mani is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really awesome! Love the color combo. I have recently tried water marbeling and I love it. Now I want to see what a water marble looks like with a matte top coat.Matte nail polish

    ReplyDelete