Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Happy 70th Nan!

Happy 70th Nan!


On Saturday, it was my Nan and Tracy's birthday party!
It was fantastic seeing friends and family and having a dance.


The picture quality varies quite a lot on this post so I apologise!

I themed my nails around my dress, going with a turquoise and metallic theme. I saw a picture a while ago of a chain French manicure and decided to test it out!
I didn't have much time to paint my nails, so they are a tad 'rough around the edges'!


The beads on my thumb are some spares from my dress!


I also painted my Nans nails, but I forgot to take a photo! She's coming round tomorrow, if she's still wearing them I'll put them up :)


Here's me and the birthday girl! :) 
The photo isn't very good quality but its the only one of the two of us I can find!


It was such a lovely party! 


Me and my mum wearing our new dresses!


x x






1 comment: