Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Love it

Love it


I have lots of love heart nails that I never got round to posting!
First off, my wonderful dad gave me these beautiful flowers for valentines!
He's done it ever since I was little and I always feel like the luckiest girl alive!!


Anyway, back to the nails!


Kept it really simple, pretty pink glitter and a statement nail


This next design I saw somewhere but can not remember where...


I've never done nail shaping before, 
but love how it looks! Isn't all too practical though..


Again went back to pretty pink and sparkles!


 Hope you all had a lovely day!



 Since starting this blog I've gotten soo much positive feedback, thank you! I love hearing from you, don't be shy to leave a comment. I think you only have to have a google mail account!

x x

4 comments:

  1. Just followed your blog lovely. :) I LOVE all these designs!! I don't have a steady hand so wont be able to pull them off, jealous that you can! These are all gorgeous! :D

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'm sure you could with a bit of practise! Hehe :)

      Delete
  2. These would have matched my wedding shoes!! Love red hearts =)

    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really would have! But due to the shape they took a lot of getting used to!
      Xx

      Delete