Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Nail Paint on Holiday!

Nail Paint on Holiday!

I've been feeling really ill recently so haven't posted!
But feeling a little better today.
In my last post I said that i'd been to a music festival, 
on the second to last day my favourite band were head lining!
So decided to do a nail paint!


The blue nail varnish on Sarah's nails did not like the heat, 
and was rather gloopy!
We were talking about what songs would be played,
and thought Brianstorm was a definite!
Hence the nail design


We only had a plastic bag to use as a background
and we didn't do a very good job with it...


It's not very clear from the picture, or the nails really...
but from thumb to little finger it says
'top marks for not trying'
Which are lyrics from the song.


For my nails i decided to keep it fairly simple,
luckily the silver didn't mind the heat, so went on easily.


My thumbs say 'Arctic' and 'Monkeys' for obvious reasons.


My index finger reminds me of some of the lines 
used in the bands latest music video.


The band were incredible live, and definitely the highlight of my week!


Sorry its a rather long blog post!
Hope you've all been enjoying your summers!

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment