Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Benicassim!

Benicassim!

Last week I went to Benicassim for a music festival with Sarah!
It's in Spain, near Valencia!
The music was amazing! The line up was great!!
And did a couple of nail paints while out there but only photographed two!
(will post them soon!)
I decided to go out with palm tree nails! 
Kept them pretty basic!


Most of my nails broke during the week! 
So are now considerably shorter!!
Apparently camping and nails don't get on too well...


Also painted my toe nails!


Sarah painted hers too,
and wrote Benicassim, but as all her toes apart from
 the big ones are so tiny, it just looked like CA!


I also painted Sarah's friend George's nails!
He drove us to the airport at 5am, and what better a thank you gift
than a nail paint..


The festival was amazing, although we had hardly any sleep!
I managed not to burn though!


x x



No comments:

Post a Comment