Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

The world through my eye(s)!


The world through my eye(s)!


So... my first post: I've only just really discovered blogs and decided to (attempt) to make my own! But the idea of starting my own blog has been daunting! So, let me introduce my nails...

I am a nail fanatic! Never seen without my nail varnish, not sure if any of my friends have seen my 'natural' nails since primary school. I am new to nail art but love it, and currently live and breathe it! I feel my first post should be about the nail design I am wearing at the moment!




There's no real story behind these. I was watching a film with my family, and wearing a turquoise top, and my sister was (as per usual) doodling - eyes specifically! Thus was born my design.

Now, my photography skills need improving but until one of my lovely friends helps me out, this is the standard! Sorry any camera enthusiasts! 


x x

2 comments:

  1. If you haven't already, get these on pinterest Helen, should get you lots of hits =)

    xXx

    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a go at setting one up! Thanks for the tip!

    xx

    ReplyDelete