Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

Finished exams, feeling SUPER!

Finished exams, feeling SUPER!


So, I have had this post ready to go for a while, but finally gotten round to do it!
I had 2 maths exams, and can never judge them, so fingers crossed!

I decided to be adventurous and paint all 10 nails with a different superhero logo, here's how they turned out....

Some worked better than others...

(From left to right the nails are Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Fantastic Four, The Flash, Watchmen, Robin, Wonder Woman, Thor and Captain America)



I think my favourite is probably watchmen, but not too sure! I had mostly given up by the time I got onto the flash... which I think shows.


Annoyingly the camera flash makes Spiderman's eye look strange, really need to learn how to use a camera!

Anyway, my exams are finally over, so I can relax for a while, and paint my heart out.

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment