Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Carnage


Carnage


At my university, like most around the UK there are big nights out called Carnage. 
Its the standard buy a t-shirt that gives you entry to lots of clubs in a town centre.
This years carnage was animal themed. 
From my experience people do not usually stick to the theme, 
however me and my friends thought animals was a fairy easy theme to
look good, but not have to go all out for!


 I went as a leopard, and my house mate went as a deer.

I of course painted my nails to match!
I kept it really simple, with just one accent nail, mostly due
to lack of time!


We all had an amazing night!
And I thought our animal themed make up and accessories looked 
brilliant!


P.'s. My lovely housemate dressed as the deer 
also has a blog if you like to have a look its
http://preciselyriley95.blogspot.co.uk
She writes about.uni, fashion, beauty and life
In general!
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment